Wednesday, January 25, 2012

After a Few Weeks of Observation

I've been observing the way the aerators are being used, and so far everybody agrees that in terms of the amount of water saved, the instant aerator takes the cake. It all has to do with turning off instantly. However, it all depends on what you are doing. My daughter had mentioned that when washing her face, she prefers the instant off aerator. I agree, and include brushing your teeth.My other daughter seems to be partial towards the manual on/off aerator. But regardless of what you prefer, it doesn't take long to get used to the aerators, and you would save money on both types, when used right and consistently.

I will continue observations, and maybe soon, decide on standardizing the aerators around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment